Offshore Ex Inspectors and E&I Equipment Inspection
With our highly qualified and experienced teams of offshore Ex Inspectors, Project Managers, Technicians and Electricians, C&P Engineering Services provides clients with a comprehensive range of services for the inspection and maintenance of Ex E&I equipment within hazardous areas.
Our offshore Ex inspectors, project engineers, technicians and electricians are fully CompEx certified or IECEx Certified, with considerable hands on experience on Ex equipment. We have experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry, chemical, steel, power generation, chemical, pharmaceutical and other heavy engineering industries.
We understand that the world of potentially explosive atmospheres is becoming even more challenging and can assist you to provide assurance that you are in compliance with the requirements of IEC 60079-17 , ATEX, NEC and the relevant international standards, directives and regulations.
We have been providing the following offshore services to our clients:
- Inspection of Existing and new ‘Ex’ equipment
- Ex Inspection Strategy Development & Implementation
- Compiling Ex Registers and Client Databases
- Ensuring Verification of all Installed ‘Ex’ Equipment Databases
- Ensuring Compliance with all Standards and Regulations
- Gap Analysis and Reporting of Current Inspection Procedures
- Explosion Protection Documents
- Ex Installation & Maintenance Project management
- Ex Remedial Repairs
C&P Engineering Services can manage, inspect, verify, install, maintain, modify and replace all Ex E&I equipment within an asset with comprehensive reports. We area able to provide offshore Ex inspectors, technicians, project engineers and electricians for assignments and projects for both offshore rigs, platforms and FPSOs and onshore facilities all over the world. As a minimum our personnel are certified to CompEx 01 – 04, posses AME Medical Certificates, are BOSIET / HUET Certified and hold MIST certification. C&P Engineering Services is FPAL registered.