ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection – Inspection, Verification, Consultancy & CompEx Certifed Training
ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection – C&P Engineering Services provide hazardous areas ATEX inspection, verification and consultancy services on a worldwide basis for clients requiring support with their hazardous area ATEX inspections and compliance.
We work with companies to provide a path towards compliance and international standards such as IEC 60079-17/14. Our inspectors are highly trained in vapours, gas and dust environments and deliver comprehensive inspection schedules and reports, advising on corrective action where necessary. We also provide assistance with carrying out any necessary corrective actions through our teams of engineers, electricians, pipe fitters and craftsmen.
Our ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection Services include:
- Inspections of Existing and New ATEX equipment
- Ensuring Verification of all Installed ATEX Equipment Databases
- Ensuring Compliance with all Standards and Regulations
- Explosion Protection Documents
- ATEX Installation & Maintenance Project management
- Compiling ATEX Registers and Client Database
- ATEX Remedial Repairs
- Gap Analysis and Report of Current Ex Inspections Procedure
- Implementation of ATEX Inspection Strategies
ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection Procedure:
Once the site has been classified we conduct the following hazardous area ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection procedure to ensure that the ‘Ex’ equipment within the zoned areas have been designed, constructed, installed and maintained and operated in such a way as to minimise the risk of an explosion:
- Carry out inspections and collate a list all ‘Ex’ equipment
- Carry out a review of the maintenance records to highlight any issues
- Conduct ignition hazard assessments of non-electrical equipment
- Carry out assessments of electrical equipment with respect to its certification
- Record the findings in a report and highlight any recommendations
- Implement any corrective action arising if required
We are also continually Assessed and Certified by the NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors) as having the technical capability to carry out CompEx electrical work in:
(a) Accordance with BS 7671: 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations.
(b) Areas where potentially explosive atmospheres may be expected to occur in the form of explosive gases, vapours or combustible dusts.
Grades of ATEX Hazardous Areas Inspection:
Hazardous Area Inspection Types
There are 2 types of Hazardous Area Inspections: Read More>
We are also a CompEx certified hazardous area training provider for providing candidates with the essential knowledge and practical skills to enable safe working in potentially explosive atmospheres, whether due to flammable gas, combustible dust or other hazards.
CompEx Accreditation: The CompEx scheme is developed by the Engineering Equipment and Materials Users’ Association (EEMUA) and JT Limited, the CompEx Certification Body – accredited by UKAS to ISO/IEC 17024: 2012