Hazardous Area Installation
Hazardous Area Installation & Maintenance Project management
We provide assistance with carrying out necessary hazardous area installation and corrective maintenance through our teams of project engineers, electricians, technicians and craftsmen.
C&P Engineering Services tailors all of its EC&I site services to meet the specific needs of our customers’ maintenance and project work requirements.
We provide DSEAR & ATEX hazardous area site compliance and hazardous area installation services, covering the inspection & testing, installation and maintenance of installations in hazardous areas consisting of:
- Combustible Dusts
- Explosive Gases and Vapours
- Intrinsically Safe Systems
Our highly trained and experienced “CompEx” certified engineers, technicians, craftsmen and electricians have specialised expertise in “Hazardous Area” electrical installation, inspection and testing, and the maintenance of installations employing types of protection ‘d’, ‘e’, ’n’ and ’i’ as defined by BS EN 60079 17.14.
Our E&I Services include:
- Hazardous Area (ATEX/DSEAR) Equipment Inspections
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Electrical Services
- Instrumentation & Control
- Process Instrument Calibration
- E&I Skid Installations, Commissioning and Maintenance
- Personnel Hire and Technical Procurement
- Commissioning & Maintenance
- Control Panel Design and Build
- Test Instrument Calibration
- Electrical Inspection & Testing