Offshore Ex Inspections
Offshore Ex Inspections & E&I Services
C&P provides Offshore Ex Inspections and assists clients to ensure that contract specifications, asset integrity, safety, international codes and regulatory compliance requirements are met through providing scheduled and un-scheduled inspection services. We are able to supply specialised Electrical and Instrumentation services to the Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas, Renewables, Marine and Onshore Petrochemical industry sectors.
We provide hazardous area Offshore Ex inspections through our highly qualified E&I engineers, electricians and technicians who have extensive experience in the field of hazardous area Ex, ATEX, DSEAR, IEC 60079-17 & NEC compliance. All our employees are fully CompEx certified or IECEx Certified, with considerable hands on experience on E&I Ex equipment.
We have extensive E&I experience in all of the business sectors in which we operate, from full turnkey projects, project management, inspection, verification, installation, modification, repair and maintenance services.
Clients can be provided with a wide range of services delivered by an experienced and proactive team of Project Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Inspectors with many years’ experience within our industry sectors.
As a minimum our personnel are certified to CompEx 01 – 04, posses AME Medical Certificates, are BOSIET / HUET Certified and hold MIST certification. C&P Engineering Services is FPAL registered.
Offshore Ex Inspections:
- Electrical surveys (visual, close and detailed inspection of EX Equipment)
- Ex Hazardous Area Inspection Strategy Development & Implementation
- Compiling Ex Registers and Client Databases
- Ensuring Verification of all Installed ‘Ex’ Equipment Databases
- Ensuring Compliance with all Standards and Regulations
- Gap Analysis and Reporting of Current Ex Inspection Procedures
- Explosion Protection Documents
- Ex Installation & Maintenance Project Management
- Ex Remedial Repairs
- Solutions for PDA, Software Data Capture and Management (including RFID)
Offshore E&I Services:
- Full E&I Installation
- Maintenance & Support Services
- E&I Personnel Supply
- Process Instrument Calibration
- Commissioning and decommissioning of all electrical appliances
- Instruments (installation and maintenance
- New electrical installations and upgrades together with support systems.
- ATEX inspection
- Electrical maintenance programmes.
- EX audits and/or EX registers to conform with international compliance